Taekwondo is a Korean martial art that the native Korean people have grown up with throughout history. Taekwondo has grown increasingly more popular in the worldwide community as well as within Korea.
What makes our school unique.
- You can train any day of the week except for Sunday.
- You can learn Taekwondo, Hapkido, Arnis de Mano and Tai Chi.
- You get a free uniform for Taekwondo or Hapkido students.
- Your school is a Black Belt School of Excellence.
- Your Do Jang is modern, matted and air-conditioned and you don‘t have to help the instructor load up the car at the end of the lesson.
- Your fees have exams for Taekwondo & Hapkido (grading) fees included in it so that you are not inconvenienced every three months to find the money.
- Exams are all done in lnnisfail now, so that you won’t have to travel to Cairns or be filmed just to be examined. Only for seminars occassionally.
- Your instructors have a blue “Suitability Card” — a necessity to teach children.
- Your World Taekwondo Federated instructors both have Jidokwan and Kukkiwon qualifications.
- Your Instructors have trained in South Korea on several occasions with world champions in different universities and Do Jangs.
- Monthly, professional newsletters, full of tips and news are always available.
- we have in house tournaments regularly. Alternating sparring and technical tournaments . The fees for these are in your monthly payments.
- We raise money for charities to make our players be aware of their community and what they can do for others.
- We have a reading program in our school – healthy mind and a healthy body.
- Also we have a STAR program for the children to help them be more aware of making the right decisions and become more responsible people.
- Lessons in Mindfulness for Adults.
- Age specific classes.